We wanted to alert you to some changes at our office as we slowly move away from an all remote office and return to an in-person presence at our office. Until further notice the following policies will be in place:
• Our office will be open during regular business hours and by appointment only for in-person meetings.
• We will for the foreseeable future continue to encourage video and telephonic meetings. However, if the documents you are executing, or the meeting requires an in person meeting we are taking several precautions to keep you and our team safe.
• We will continue to send communication via email unless you direct us not to do so.
Please know that if you are meeting at our office, we are taking the following precautions:
• Every member of our office is monitoring their temperature and are strongly encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well.
• Every conference room gets thoroughly disinfected after every meeting.
• The entire office is disinfected every evening.
• Anybody that is attending a meeting at our office needs to wear a face mask. If somebody forgets their facemask, we will provide them with a new disposable facemask.
• We are all washing our hands on a regular basis.
• We are practicing safe social distancing, to the best of our ability, at the office.
• We have disposable gloves available for anyone that would like to use them.
If you require additional safeguards, please let our office know prior to the meeting.
Slotegraaf Niehoff, PC